StoryMoral.com’s Terms & Conditions
storymoral.com is a web site, only for educational purpose. All Content on this website is contributed by our members, staff, and visiting contributors under “Fair Use” Law for Educational Purpose Only. However, storymoral.com requests users to not submit any copyrighted material and post on this site. storymoral.com does not take any responsibility for content used on this site and any copyrighted material posted on this site of our knowledge will be removed immediately, or upon brought to our attention at the request of copyright owners.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, educational and for personal use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed or used under “Fair Use” US Law as submitted by visitors to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All Public Domain content has been modified, re-written by storymoral.com as our version. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- User Accepts all responsibility for making sure, they not violating any copyrights, or any law and are responsible for submitting their content. storymoral.com does not take any responsibility for user submissions or will not be liable for any loss or damages.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document without moralstories.org’s prior written consent for non-profit, personal use only. You can not reproduce, redistribute any content from this website for any commercial purpose without the permission of copyright holders. You can not copy-paste content without permission.